Tuesday, August 16, 2011



I hastily grabbed my laptop bag and my files I was taking home from the office to review over the weekend. I waved a hasty goodbye to Pat on our office switchboard at the front and slipped out of the door. I knew I wouldn't escape work the whole weekend, but at least I could get one good Friday night in for once in my life! Law clerking was not what I had envisioned it in college, but the work was fast paced and intelligent enough to keep me interested, even if it meant a 60 hour work week!
I rushed across the parking lot, and plopped into the seat of my little Audi. I set the bag down in and reached into the minute back area of the car for the bag I had packed that morning. I had felt the itch right as I woke up. I slipped out of my blouse and pulled the black camisole over my head, switched my work trousers for a blood red skirt that just hit my knees and had the most wonderful slit up the side. I always wore heels to work so that didn't need any changing. I smiled at myself in the rearview mirror as I applied lipstick and eyeshadow. The little green clock on my dashboard flashed 7p. I had enough time for dinner at my favorite place, before hitting the club around 10. I happily turned the key in my ignition, bringing my second most favorite toy in the world to life. My first most favorite was tucked into the bottom of the bag I had just pulled my clothes out of, patiently waiting, as it had been for some time unfortunately.


Dinner at The Hall sounds like a joke when I tell people where I'm going, but the little tavern served up wonderful meals and it was a wonderful place to sit back and watch people in the evenings. Men in wonderfully tailored suits, and women dressed in amazing dresses and skirts ruled the booths, and a few more relaxed business people mingled with the bartender in the center of the room. I waved to the hostess, Anna, who smiled and winked at me coyly. The girl was too sweet for words! Cute little black dress, curly mahogany hair falling just long enough to frame her perfect breasts. It took me only an instant to know I'd missed this place. I settled in at the edge of the bar, where Toni took a long look at me from under her eyelashes before setting a vodka tonic in front of me.
"Ah, you haven't forgotten me. How sweet," I laughed as I sipped the drink. She smiled quietly, and ran a hand through her short white-blonde hair.
"You know we almost thought you'd left us high and dry here. How's that new job fixing you?" Toni polished a glass as she spoke, nodding to other regulars who were seating themselves around us and in the booths.
I sighed and lit a cigarette, despite the fact that to get the job in the first place I'd said I had quit. "You haven't been the only ones feeling neglected," I said as I blew a badly rounded smoke ring, "Mel threw me out. I'm living in a loft on the other side of town now."
"We all heard. She's been in here flirting with everything with two legs," Toni confided. It wasn't that I hadn't heard that before. Mel was a consummate flirt, and I had my suspicions that I had been kicked to the curb because the girl couldn't keep her legs closed.


I hastily grabbed my laptop bag and my files I was taking home from the office to review over the weekend. I waved a hasty goodbye to Pat on our office switchboard at the front and slipped out of the door. I knew I wouldn't escape work the whole weekend, but at least I could get one good Friday night in for once in my life! Law clerking was not what I had envisioned it in college, but the work was fast paced and intelligent enough to keep me interested, even if it meant a 60 hour work week!
I rushed across the parking lot, and plopped into the seat of my little Audi. I set the bag down in and reached into the minute back area of the car for the bag I had packed that morning. I had felt the itch right as I woke up. I slipped out of my blouse and pulled the black camisole over my head, switched my work trousers for a blood red skirt that just hit my knees and had the most wonderful slit up the side. I always wore heels to work so that didn't need any changing. I smiled at myself in the rearview mirror as I applied lipstick and eyeshadow. The little green clock on my dashboard flashed 7p. I had enough time for dinner at my favorite place, before hitting the club around 10. I happily turned the key in my ignition, bringing my second most favorite toy in the world to life. My first most favorite was tucked into the bottom of the bag I had just pulled my clothes out of, patiently waiting, as it had been for some time unfortunately.
Dinner at The Hall sounds like a joke when I tell people where I'm going, but the little tavern served up wonderful meals and it was a wonderful place to sit back and watch people in the evenings. Men in wonderfully tailored suits, and women dressed in amazing dresses and skirts ruled the booths, and a few more relaxed business people mingled with the bartender in the center of the room. I waved to the hostess, Anna, who smiled and winked at me coyly. The girl was too sweet for words! Cute little black dress, curly mahogany hair falling just long enough to frame her perfect breasts. It took me only an instant to know I'd missed this place. I settled in at the edge of the bar, where Toni took a long look at me from under her eyelashes before setting a vodka tonic in front of me.
"Ah, you haven't forgotten me. How sweet," I laughed as I sipped the drink. She smiled quietly, and ran a hand through her short white-blonde hair.
"You know we almost thought you'd left us high and dry here. How's that new job fixing you?" Toni polished a glass as she spoke, nodding to other regulars who were seating themselves around us and in the booths.
I sighed and lit a cigarette, despite the fact that to get the job in the first place I'd said I had quit. "You haven't been the only ones feeling neglected," I said as I blew a badly rounded smoke ring, "Mel threw me out. I'm living in a loft on the other side of town now."
"We all heard. She's been in here flirting with everything with two legs," Toni confided. It wasn't that I hadn't heard that before. Mel was a consummate flirt, and I had my suspicions that I had been kicked to the curb because the girl couldn't keep her legs closed.
"Please tell me she hasn't been shacking up with men lately?" I made a face and sipped my drink again. I swiveled a little on my barstool. Mel never could make up her mind what she liked more, and it was still a bone of contention with me. Toni had the good sense not to say anything. I watched the people coming and going, and Anna playing the gracious hostess. I blew another, better made smoke ring and stubbed out my cigarette. The more I watched Anna, the more I felt frustrated.
"She's not with anyone at the moment," Toni whispered to me over the bar as she filled my vodka tonic for the third time. I had been watching Anna all night without realizing it. The time had flown by. Toni had a way of picking up on my moods. She was closing down the bar, and Anna was cleaning the hostess stand up front. It was about 10ish. I looked at my watch, a little surprised I'd been ogling her so long. I shook my head at my own foolishness.
"She doesn't swing that way," I said, "Does she?"
"Only one way to find out. Now get off my barstool. I'm closing," Toni smiled in just the right way to give me confidence. I drained my glass, stood up, and straightened my skirt. I tried to be cool as I paid Toni my tab and gave her my tip. I gathered my purse and made my way up to the front. Toni gave me an encouraging smile as I leaned against the hostess stand. Anna looked up from cleaning the board, a little startled to see me there.
"Sorry dear, didn't mean to scare you any," I smiled. "Care to step out for a cigarette with me before I go?" I offered my pack of menthols, and Anna deftly picked one out with her long white fingers. I wandered toward the door, she close behind. Trying to seem nonchalant, I held the door for her and watched with pleasure as she her dress swished around her thighs as she crossed the threshold. I walked behind her and passed my hand over her hip casually as I reached for my lighter. I lit her cigarette, then mine. Anna took a long drag, and rubbed her bare arms.
"It's chilly tonight. Much too cold for mid-summer," she said idly.
"It's almost the end of summer," I replied. "Soon it'll be really cool. But in the meantime, we could go sit in my car. It's warmer there. And I could take you home if you like." I tried to sound cool, but I felt like the words were dropping like stones from my lips. I hadn't asked a girl to anything near a date in forever. The job really was taking its toll. However, Anna smiled a little at the offer.
"I'll have to get my jacket and clock out. Can you pull it around front while I do?" She crushed her cigarette, and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before dashing inside. My cheeks turned red, and after a moment, I threw down my cigarette, grinding it with my heel. Maybe I would have some luck with the girl! I pulled out my keys and made for the Audi.
Toni came out before Anna, and saw me idly spinning an unlit cigarette leaning on the hood of the Audi. She gave me a big grin and leaned into the car.
"Anna had me talking a minute before she went into the back," she informed me. "She likes you, but she doesn't know how to break the ice either. Just go for it, slugger, and she's all yours!!" She smiled again, a Cheshire cat's grin. I could hardly believe it, though. A few sweet lines, a cigarette, and the girl was around my finger? It seemed too easy. I shook my head and shooed Toni away.
"Go on, before you jinx it! I don't have this kinda luck.... EVER!" Toni bounced away humming some unknown tune, happy to be playing the matchmaker. I imagined I heard strains from "Fiddler on the Roof" playing on her stereo as her little Geo passed by my car. A few more minutes and Anna finally appeared, her dress shrouded in a light, silver-colored jacket. It made the reddish tones in her hair pop. I languidly got off of the hood of my car and opened the passenger side door for her. I slid my hand over the small of her back as she climbed in, and she shot me the most devious smile, hair brushing her reddening cheek. My, how lovely she was!
I walked to the other side, urging myself to stay cool and collected. I popped into the driver’s seat and started the car up, drawing slightly warm air through the vents to help Anna stay comfortable. As for me, I was warm already, but who cared?
"You haven't been coming to The Hall as much as you used to," she murmured, making conversation. She frowned a little, and inspected the back of her hands and her French tipped nails in her lap as if to find defect. Yet to me they appeared flawless ivory satin. There was no fault to behold. I turned down the radio a little, so I could hear her better.
"I know. I took a place as a clerk in a new firm. I'm one of only a few assistants and the work load is crazy, but they have a great reputation from promoting from within. I'm hoping I can get my law degree and really work up the ladder," I said in one breath. I felt dumb talking about work and ambition. What did Anna care about the career ladder at Winston and Hipscher? I swore at myself in my mind for making such stupid small talk.
"We've all kinda missed you though," she said frankly. "I felt bad every time I saw Mel come in with some new trick. I can't believe she dumped you." Anna grinded to a stop, blushing a good bit more and almost slicing off one of her expertly kept nails. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to mention her."
I ran my hand through my light brown hair and put it back on the steering column, "Oh it doesn't matter so much. We're over, and she's allowed to see who she wants. As am I." I willed her to look up, to meet my eyes, but I couldn't get Anna to stop fiddling with her hands. Finally in a rush, I took hold of them and cupped them in mine. They were so delicate, like china, I realized. When I did that- finally! - Anna's eyes rose to meet mine. They were smoky gray, a deeper shade of the jacket she wore. Her cheeks were still painted with streaks of vibrant red, a red that matched the deep red of her lips. Nervously she ran her tongue over the bottom one, I noticed, then nibbled ever so slightly with perfect white teeth. Her lashes dropped a moment, then our eyes locked again. I left one hand on hers, and brought the other hand to her cheek, stroking it lightly with my thumb.
"Anna... I... You're so beautiful, Ann-girl. Are you interested at all?" I didn’t give her time to decide; I leaned over the shifter and brushed my lips against her, breathing in her scent. It was a mix of powder and wildflowers and it drove me crazy. To my delight, she didn't pull away. I pulled her closer, my arm wrapping around her waist, feeling the rough fabric of her coat. I kissed her with a hunger I didn't know existed in me and she sighed a little, becoming limp in my arms. I slipped my other hand under her coat, feeling the silk and chiffon of her dress and drawing down to her unstockinged knee. I broke the kiss and looked at her a moment. The color in her face had drained away, and she sat frozen, her lips slightly parted, her gray eyes opening and searching into mine. I helped her discard the coat and ran my hands over her shoulders and arms.
"Are you warm enough?" I asked.
"Oh..." she said absentmindedly, "I was never very cold to begin with." I turned in the driver’s seat and pulled her against me, my hand resting idly on her thigh, just near the hem of her skirt. I breathed in the scent of her shampoo from her lustrous hair, and kissed her earlobes. My other arm encircled her and kept her close; somewhere in the back of my mind I was still terrified she'd pull away.
"When do you need to be home?" I whispered into her ear, ever mindful in case someone should miss her.
"Oh my roommates wouldn't notice if I didn't come back tonight," she replied. Again she sighed, and snuggled into my shoulder. I caressed her leg, pushing the material of her skirt up a few inches to see better see the smooth white skin of her inner thigh. She really was a perfect china doll. I pushed her up and settled her against the back of the chair, kissing her again before removing my hands from her wondrous curves.
"Come back to my place. I'll see you safely home tomorrow," I offered.
"Okay. Let's," she smiled a sweet secret smile.
I have never gotten home so quickly. Not that the loft I had rented hastily was really home to me. There were still boxes pilled along one wall, crates of books stacked against another. But I had had time to set up my bed in the fair corner of the space and a small living space with a second hand sofa and TV nearer to the middle of the apartment, and I thanked the gods for the foresight to decorate that much. I parked the car efficiently under my assigned overhang, and opened Anna's car door. She exited my car with all the grace of an old time Hollywood starlet. She was gorgeous, her coat draped casually over her arm, her dark dress pulled taught against her body by the light wind. I grabbed the clothes bag, leaving the work stuff in the back of the car. I didn't want to think about work. Firmly, I closed my door and locked the car with a soft beep from the alarm system. Slipping an arm around Anna we walked up the wrought iron stairwell to my door. To my surprise, as I fumbled a little to find the correct key on my chain, Anna wound her arms around my neck and kissed me. She tasted as sweet, no sweeter than she had in the car and I dropped any pretense of not wanting her then and there. I melted into her kiss, letting my tongue probe ever so slightly into the sweet crevice of her mouth, before turning again to shove the key forcefully into the door. I opened it and let the bag drop to the floor. Grabbing Anna by her hand I pulled her into the apartment and slammed the door. Pressing her against it I kissed her neck, the top of her dress, and her lips again. My hands found the zipper of her dress and brought it gently down, the straps falling from her shoulders in a whisper of complaint at being left behind. It pooled at her feet, revealing a wonderfully lacy bra and black little panties. I kissed her collarbone, and Anna sighed contentedly. My hands ran over the silkiness of her skin, following the contours of her perfect body. I left my fingertips tread lightly over her stomach and her abdomen shook in anticipation. As my hands rose to cup her perfect breasts, she gasped just a little, a sound I silenced by kissing her even deeper.  Her hands fumbled at the slit in my skirt, tugging a little at the hem. Finally it slipped over my hips and onto the floor. I kicked it away, hearing it whisper over the tiles and into the kitchen somewhere. Her hands played against the dark silk of my panties, but I grasped her hand, pulling it away.
"Ah, ah. I want you first," I whispered, and tweaked her nipples through the lace of her bra. I felt them harden and perk readily. Anna nodded, wrapping her hands around my neck, exposing her lovely white throat to me again. I pulled her farther into the apartment, toward the dark green couch in the center of the room. I leaned her against its back, kissing down her neck, her breasts, and her stomach. Finally I was on my knees before her, my hands on her hips, her shining face looking down at me with a smile of anticipation. I slipped the little bit of lace away from her feminine parts, to reveal a smooth surface, already slightly wet. I laid a palm against her thigh and spread her legs a little to better take in the gorgeous lips hovering within perfect reach. I slipped a finger along her ridge, feeling her tense and sigh. Above me, Anna closed her eyes, anticipation making her lower lip tremble ever so slightly. Savoring everything about this perfect girl, I slowly lapped at her with my tongue, slipping along her ridge until I found the pearl I was looking for. Removing my hand I set my tongue to work, sucking at her. Anna trembled again, holding herself up against the back of the couch with her arms, as her legs became too weak to hold her. I lapped and sucked at her clit, eliciting moans of pleasure. She twisted ever so slightly, and ground the ball of her foot down into the wooden floor, trying to catch her breath and balance. I brought my hand back down to her ever-wetter pussy, and rose from my kneeling position, careful to keep the pressure on her clit with my fingers. Then ever so slowly I slipped a single finger in, feeling her clamp down as I did, her juices running freely down her thighs. Another finger and Anna moaned in pleasure, sighing and writhing as I curled both fingers, attempting to find just the right spot to make her cum. I nibbled her earlobes, and whispered for her, "Oh Anna, my sweet darling girl, cum for me. Cum for me, angel."
I twisted my fingers slightly, and slipped it in a third finger. She was tight, but it was doable, and I felt her clench down with greater force as I found the perfect spot inside her with my fingers. A rain of cum filled my cupped hand and I probed her deeper with my fingers, hoping to sustain it. Anna moaned and thrashed a little, her hips grinding against me. I kissed her mouth, my tongue probing her mouth as my fingers were probing her feminine parts, stifling the groans a little. Finally spent, she sighed and leaned back against the couch. I slipped my hand away from her and ran a wet finger along her lip. Anna caught it with her teeth and sucked the juice from my finger tips. Breathless, she leaned forward onto me.
"May I sit down? I can hardly stand."
"Of course dear." I led her to couch and laid down with her snuggled against my shoulder, her perfect breasts pressed against me. My hands brushed her hip and thigh, and she sighed contentedly. I kissed the top of her brow.
"Feel good?" I asked. Anna beamed up at me, before closing her eyes and murmuring her assent. I closed mine as well, loving the feel of her perfect skin against mine, but I didn't sleep. Before long Anna's breath was regular and I lay awake for as long as I could only thinking how wonderful she looked and sounded and tasted. I lay just that way, with her snuggled against me, until dawn.


The bright morning sun shone through a small gap in the curtains, causing light to fall randomly around the room. There was still a slight chill to the air as the day fought back the previous night’s cold, making this a perfectly comfortable morning for lazing around in bed.
 
I stirred slightly from my slumber beneath the soft cotton sheets, a warm loving smile spreading across my lips as my body slowly brought me back to consciousness. Slowly my eyes began to open, still sealed within the night’s sleep, reaching my arm out to the space beside me where my lover was supposed to be, still in her slumber. I sat up slightly as my arm fell across nothing but the cotton sheets and pillows. Slowly my gaze made its way around the room, searching for the one who makes my heart beat with such intensity.
 
A slight thump from the room down the hall caught my attention, and with a small yawn and stretch, I slipped from the warm covers of my bed and into the chilled fresh morning air. Brushing the hair from my eyes, I slowly walked towards the full-length mirror and peered at it with one eye still half open. I saw myself as I did every morning when I would rise from my sleep, tired, hungry, and naked. I stood roughly 5 feet 4 inches tall, tanned skin and well toned body, dyed black hair, which was cut just above my shoulders, framing my soft-featured face. I cupped my 34C breasts gently in my hands, admiring them as I always did. “My best assets,” I would say to anyone who mentioned them. Always firm and perked, poking out proudly in front of me, my tiny pink nipples standing firm in the cool air. With a quick turn and gentle rub of my ass cheeks to wake myself up, I smiled into the mirror and slowly made my way out of the bedroom and down the hallway.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment