Wednesday, August 10, 2011

dirty girls

No, that’s not what you thought! These girls are special, these girls love to get dirty. Especially good looks girl mud wrestling. This is what you get when you put lot of girls on muddy festival. I would like to see this. If you know some muddy festival, let me know. Till then, enjoy this dirty photos!

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, this chick is ugly as a cow, but thinks that she is the most beautiful girl in the world. She’s from estonia and her name is Jessica. Her name surely wasn’t Jessica, when she was born, but she decided to change it to be more “international”. She has visited the US several times and now thinks of moving in here. I’m pretty happy that a sk*nk like she is, is moving out of Estonia. Also please look at her nose.. You really can make no difference between her nose and a koala’s nose.
 

It seems like every chick from Estonia has the same Euro looking face… it is like they all have the same father


Mud is also used in medical porpuse, the health benefits that users swear by are not scientifically proven, but you know what you feel. The mud treatment is said to help clear clogged pores. Toxins are removed from the body as well. Those who suffer from pain in their muscles and joints have found relief through mud baths.
THE DIRTY ARMY: Hey nik, last night I was watching bad girls club on oxygen (don’t ask me why) and your boy joey from the real world made an appearance. One of the girls from the show chases him down the street hoping to talk with him b/c he is her “dream guy”. Lol and joey uses the pick up line damn ur sexy girl. then later that night she brings him to the house where they hook up.
EXCLUSIVE Millions of women have dreamed of being swept off their feet and spun around the floor after seeing Dirty Dancing. Claire O'Boyle got the chance at the first ever festival devoted entirely to the film..

A bunch of dirty girls all operating on the same wavelength over the sexy Mr.Levine. I mean, is there anything in this world more beautiful? Gleaming rainbows and glorious sunsets? Psssht. Can’t even touch this.
 
 
 First all, my mother would probably like to point out that she was a child bride. And at different times, they've both proclaimed that they can't believe they were allowed to get married at 20 and 22.

But my dad needed a roommate. And he's said that when he saw my lovely mama crossing the room towards him at a fraternity mixer, he knew that she had him in her tractor beam and that he was toast.

I am so very, very fortunate to have these two remarkable people as my parents.

Lately, I've come to appreciate that one of the greatest gifts they have given me and my brother is the freedom to be ourselves. Because my parents are who they are. They don't always agree. But they always love each other. And they always love us.
And so, Poochie and I are free to be our slightly nerdy, rather interesting, you-know-you-want-to-sit-at-our-table selves.

My folks are always behind the camera, not often in front of it. But here's the happy family they have created. It's a crew I'm proud to be a part of.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment